Welcome to GHFD2
Burn Ban in Place Effective Immediately
Attention Grays Harbor Fire District 2 Citizens!
Our Fire District just received it’s updated Washington Surveying and Rating Bureau (WSRB) and we have improved from a 6 to a 5.
What this means to you is your insurance rating will drop. Please click on the button below for more info.
Welcome to the Official Grays Harbor Fire District No. 2 website. The goal with our website is to provide you as much information as possible about our services and to maintain a means of communicating with our community.
To protect the lives and property of our residents and customers from the risks of fire, natural disasters and hazardous conditions, to save lives by providing emergency medical services, and to reduce fires and disability through education and prevention.
Committed to Delivering Quality Service
It is the vision of Grays Harbor Fire District No. 2 to be a recognized leader as an all-hazard, all-risk service provider by developing and maintaining strategic community and public safety partnerships, hiring and training an exceptional and diverse workforce, efficiently developing and delivering services to ensure financial sustainability for the entire organization and maintaining our core infrastructure.
- We value having pride in the organization, the service we provide, and the communities that we serve.
- We value the responsibility and honor of being part of a community that trusts our organization and profession.
- We value professionalism, excellence and reliability in everything that we do.
- We value the integrity of our members and upholding these values in how we interact and treat our customers and fellow members.
- We value leadership, teamwork, innovation, collaboration, respect and tolerance in our organization regardless of position or status.
- We value cooperation and collaboration with our partnering public safety agencies and responders so that efficient and effective services are not impeded by boundaries or closed-mindedness.
- We value the social good in what we do as an organization and as individuals.